Why Liquor Permit is Important ?
There are many reasons why a person should have a Liquor Permit before possessing liquor in the State of Maharashtra. Following are some reason for having Liquor Permit.
1. Having liquor Permit allows you to possess and carry upto 12 units of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) or imported spirits, wine, toddy, beer, and liquids containing alcohol at a time.
2. Having liquor Permit allows you to possess and carry two units for country liquor (CL), which is consumed by the working class.
3. You will feel safer while purchasing, possessing, transporting, using and consuming liquor.
Which kinds of permit issued by department for purchase, possession and transport of Liquor ?
1) One Day Permit for Foreign liquor
It allows you to purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of 1000 ml Foreign Liquor in the State of Maharashtra for one day.
2) One Day Permit for Country liquor
It allows you to purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of 1000 ml Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra for one day.
3) One Year Permit
It allows you to purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of 12 units of 1000 ml of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra for one year.
4) Lifetime Permit
It allows you to purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of 12 units of 1000 ml of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra for lifetime.
What is permit for possession, transport and consumption of Liquor?
According to the Bombay Prohibition Act of 1949, a liquor permit is needed to legally consume, possess, transport or purchase alcohol in The State of Maharashtra.
1) To consume liquor (strong beer, whiskey, vodka, rum and any other liquors with higher levels of alcohol) you must be aged 25 years or above.
2) But you can drink mild beer (alcohol percentage of up to 5 percent), after turning 21 without the permit.
What are penalties for possessing liquor without permit?
According to Maharashtra Prohibition Act, 1949, any person purchasing, possessing, transporting, using and consuming liquor without permit in the territory of State of Maharashtra is a crime and:
1) Shall be punishable with Imprisonment which may extend to six months or
2) Shall be punishable with Fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees or
3) Shall be punishable with with both imprisonment and Fine.
Why To Choose Us
Make Liquor Permit services accessible to the common man in his locality, through Online service delivery, and ensure efficiency, transparency, and reliability of such services at affordable costs to realize the basic needs of the common man.
Get A Call Back From Expert
We understand and solve your concerns about Liquor Permit, that’s why we provide you the best Consultations to our clients.
All India Online Service
We assist or consult people all over Maharashtra on Call / Mail / SMS as this is easiest way to reach each and everyone without westing time. That’s why we are here to save everyone precious time..
Free Expert Counselling
Our dedicated and experienced team provide the best counseling to our client without any charges.
All Liquor Permit Services At One-Stop
We intend to Provide you all Liquor Permit related services at one - stop.
Filing In Same Day
We Know the Importance of your time that's why we complete your assignment on same day
As we are not working just for money, if your assignment is not done or complete from our end then we provide guarantee to return your amount as soon as possible.
Are you getting more than your expectation ?
If the answer is 'Yes'
Then we are Satisfied...!
Choose Required Service
Fill Up Application Form
Make Online Payment
Executive Will Process Application
Receive application submitted confirmation via SMS
Get Your Liquor Permit Via Mail